How do I use special effects built-in to Leopard?

Reaction score
Hello!

Just moved over from vista & XP to mac Leopard 10.5.2

I heard that there was a cool feature on Mac (a couple of cool features actually) including;

Widjets

Making one screen open and rest of screen in shadow (expose I think it was called)

What are the keyboard shortcuts to getting them open on the screen? I have only worked out one helpful shortcut so far, and that is startkey+tab which is the mac equivalent of alt+tab.

Also, if there are other special features please tell me of them! And there keyboard shortcut!

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2G Mac Pro, 6Gb RAM, Lotsa HD space, 24" Samsung LCD
Press
fn + F12 to see your Dashboard widgets.
fn + F8 to see your 'spaces'
fn + F9 to use Expose

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
fn - f10 will highlight the active window. i still have yet to find that useful though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
Reaction score
The f10 will show you all windows that are associated with the current application. So it's only really useful if the application has several windows. Try using it when you have several browser windows open.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4GHz 4GB, iPod Classic 120GB
I use f10 all the time for example open a bunch of pics in photoshop that you are working on and need to find one really quick. or if you have multiple finder windows open because you are moving files. it is the most useful one to me

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.