Clock help

Reaction score
So I wanted the menubar to show the time AND date. So I installed this program called iClock. Immediately after installing I didn't like and wanted remove it. But I couldn't move it to the trash because it was alwys open and it was like impossible to Quit it. So I held down the CMD key and dragged the iClock stuff away from my menubar but now it doesn't show the time at all. I have no idea how to get back.

Help?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
In searching for help, I ran into this thread on the developers forum. It would seem that this is a nasty little program to try to get rid of and that the developer's aren't terribly interested in making it easier.

Anyway, apparently it can be shut down by clicking in the Help menu and then choosing the Quit option. Then, make sure you remove it from your Applications folder immediately.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
You could also try iStat for the menu bar. Lots of features, including date & time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.