To wait or not to wait.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, frequent visitor, not so frequent poster. Hope I am putting this in the right spot but here goes anyway. I recently sold my 80GB iPod Classic in anticipation of getting an iPod Touch. I really want the 32GB Touch but I am a little weary. The WWDC is coming up in June and rumors are floating around like crazy in regards to the iPhone, but I haven't seen or heard anything about the iPod Touch. I was wondering if anyone around here has heard anything about the Touches that may or may not be changing soon like around the time of WWDC. I would really hate to shell out for the 32GB and it drop in price or even more drastic a larger capacity version come out a month later. Thanks for reading along.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
idk
haven't yet heard anything, but good luck. maybe buy a cheap ipod nano on ebay until then?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Yeah There really are not any rumors floating around about any new iPod touch hardware changes. I think your safe buying it now. WWDC is a developers conference focused on developing of platforms not really the time they would drop any new iPod release if you ask me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.