Entourage insists on using 24hr clock!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2G Mac Pro, 6Gb RAM, Lotsa HD space, 24" Samsung LCD
This has been driving me nuts this afternoon, and I'm sure there must be a simple answer :Shouting:

In my System Preferences (OSX 10.5.2), I have the system set to use the 12-hour clock format with the AM/PM indicator, e.g. 07:05AM or 10:15PM. When I create calendar entries in Entourage, it lets me set the time using the 12-hour AM/PM format as I'd expect. However, it then insists on using the 24-hour clock format to display entries in the Month view of my calendar!! Everywhere else it's fine, eg Day, Week and List views of my calendar. It's a pain because it also drops off the AM/PM inicator, so entries show up as "9 Call Work" rather that "09:00AM Call Work".

According to the Entourage Help, Entourage uses the date/time format set in your System Preferences. I have checked the settings and it's correct, also I have Entourage set to sync with iCal and entries get shown in iCal correctly, e.g. "09:00AM Call work".

I've got the latest Office 2008 updates installed, and I've seen screenshots of the Month view in Entourage calendar showing times correctly in 12-hour format. So, any ideas why Entourage might be ignoring my system settings for displaying the Month view?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.