How to make some money from my broken macbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I spilled something on my macbook keyboard couple of months ago and just like that the computer was gone, I took it to apple store and they informed me that it's gonna cost me 750 to fix it (wasn't covered by apple care because it was considered accidental damage) I bought that computer for 900 (student pricing + free ipod!!) so it wasn't worth it to pay 750 to fix it. So I bought another one and now have this broken one sitting on my desk. Does anyone know if they are place that buy broken laptops?

How can I make some money on my broken macbook?????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
Ebay.

Someone would probably buy it for parts.

OP
C
Reaction score
thanks for quick reply.
Does any one know if there is a company or something that's out there doing this? I should probably google it and find out but wanted to hear it from you guys, the mac experts

Reaction score
You can also always put it up for sale here on this forum and on your local craigslist. Your best shot is ebay, or taking the thing apart and selling it piece by piece.

Reaction score
broken Macbook

Ebay probably is you best option, because you get a ton of people viewing your item, and items tend to sell for high prices, if you go on ebay, start your item low, and it will make more people bid on it.
I might be intrested in buying your macbook, how much are you asking?
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.