How do i uninstall?

Reaction score
Hi All

Im new here and new to macs so excuse my stupidity!!

I had a trial version of Adobe fireworks on my machine and the trial ran out so i bought the adobe web package which includes fireworks. When i boot the cd and go into set-up it says that fireworks is already installed (correct) however i tried deleting the original one so that the new version can overwrite it. So i dragged the application into the trash from finder.

Now when i try set-up again (after a restart) i still get the same problem, it still says its installed.

I've done a search and removed any fireworks related files but im still having the same problem.

Can anyone help me? I need the package to do some work.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
kingoftherodeo,

Try searching for it in spotlight to see where it's parked...
And welcome!

Noel

OP
K
Reaction score
Hi There

Yeah i tried that but cant find any more files that i can delete, it just insists that i already have it!?

Reaction score
Kingoftherodeo,

Try to search for it in terminal to see where it's parked, just type find filename.

it seems that spotlight can not locate files and folders in ./Library and ./Users when I tried to uninstall almostvpn, I guess there should be some settings which could enable it, anybody know it pls let me know, terminal find these files for me.
Hope it helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.