Please Help Me Out I Do Not Know Where Are My Webpage Files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
It is interesting that you can read the files, but you can't duplicate the file. How much disk space do you have remaining?

So lets review. You have found the file. Renamed it. Fixed permissions via the Get Info tab. Done a Repair Disk Permissions using Disk Utility, Can look inside the folder and open jpgs.

Since you can see inside the folder, look for a file named index.xml.gz or maybe just index.xml. You mentioned iWeb thought that file was missing. I can't think of a reason why the file would be missing.

Have you removed the com.apple.iWeb.plist from your Library/Preferences folder, while iWeb is NOT running? After removing that file, try starting iWeb. What happens?

As for where to place the Domains.sites file. I'd duplicate it, which you are having a problem with right now. Then move it back to its default location, removing any sites file that is already there. I'm assuming this 1.59GB file isn't already there. Right click on the file and open it in iWeb.

The reason for the script I wrote was to make sure your user id information matches the owner ids for the domain files. If for any reason they are not the same, it could explain why you can't duplicate the file, but can read from it. this is related to you login.

Have you tried rebooting your Mac? If not, then do that too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
When you are logged into Mac-Forums, Click the Profile link at the top, then click List Messages under Private Messages in the left column. I sent you a message there that gives you a link to the file that I place on my personal domain.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've looked at the e-mail you sent me and replied.

OP
D
Reaction score
I think I copied the file Domain.sites that now I have Domain copy.sites, but I am still not being able to open both

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Can you open one of them and edit it?

My mail was delayed but should have gone to you now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.