Apple finance - ordered macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
Hey guys, I ordered a macbook the other day on apple consumer financing.
I have recieved an email confirming the order, it also says:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your signed financing agreement is not received within 30 days of the date of this order acknowledgement, your order will be cancelled. Alternatively, if you decide to simply place a new order you do not need to contact us to cancel your existing order, as it will be cancelled automatically in 30 days.

the question I have is do apple mail me this financing agreement or do I have to download a pdf somewhere?

thanks!

EDIT: I'm in the UK.
Also, I selected a printer which was supposed to be free after rebate but it is on my bill, will I get the money for the printer back later?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 Ghz Macbook Pro, 4GB Ram, 250 GB HD
Also, I selected a printer which was supposed to be free after rebate but it is on my bill, will I get the money for the printer back later?

I can't answer your first question...but your statement answers your own question on that first one.

You are charged for your printer and then when it arrives you send them your UPC and receipt or something and they send you a rebate check.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" alum iMac 2.4 3 gigs ram
Printer Rebate

Yes the bill for the printer would be on there and then when you get the printer you will have to send in a copy of the bill along with the UPC code and you will get your money back. Just read the instructions carefully with that rebate and give them exactly what is requested. That is how it worked for me, I had to pay in advance for the printer also. Although rebates should be made illegal.

OP
shmendall
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
ok thanks guys, still really confused about the financing agreement :S ill keep watching the letterbox!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD
My son did a Mac Book recently on UK Apple finance - they faxed the finance papers through to him the same day for him to sign and return.

If you haven't heard from them, try giving them a call to see what they plan to do.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.