Problems Setting Up Website on .mac

Reaction score
This may be a simple question but i am new to Mac (thank god i switched!) and i am not the most computer savvy person. Here is what i have:

- My domain is registered with godaddy.com but not hosted there
- I have a paid .mac account (which is where i assume i will be actually hosting the site and not on GoDaddy)
- I am using iweb'08 to create my company website

Question: How do I publish the website to my domain? When I click "publish" it sends me to the godaddy website with my web address displayed. I somehow need to point my web address to .mac where it can then pull up my website.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...this has been driving me crazy.;D

OP
S
Reaction score
Follow up info to my question:

Website = www.longhorncapital.ws

I tried to "forward" my domain to iWeb but now I get this (pasted below) when I publish the website using iWeb. Btw...i typed the following into the field box in GoDaddy when i tried to forward: web.mac.com/stephenhammit/iWeb/longhorncapital.ws.

"If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.
Seeing this instead of the website you expected?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

The Apache documentation has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server. Thanks for using Apache!"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
if you continue to have a problem, export your site to the desktop, Download cyberduck, use it to upload to godaddy
A great little program, just drag and drop all your files into it from the desktop site folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.