Turn your Mac into a $2000 alarm clock

Reaction score
So I've been using iRooster for a few days now and really enjoy the fact that it uses iTunes to wake me up with a Playlist of songs that I specify. Just thought I would share the link for anyone that might be interested in an alarm application for your Mac:

http://www.chimpsoftware.com/ (iRooster)

Speaking of alarm clock...it's time for me to hit da sack :)

-youthpastor

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
My brother uses his iMac as an alarm clock, but he's always complaining that the software he uses tends to crash in the middle of the night. Not sure what he's using, but I'll definitely send him this link. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini
Browsing around looking for info on how to fully use iCal, I found out you can do this with iCal and it will do it with itunes. You can also set it to slowly turn the music up (so it doesn't shock you out of sleep). Ask it to wake you with a specific song or something and also have it to repeat the alarm mins later (for those who don't wake the first time)
My brother uses his iMac as an alarm clock, but he's always complaining that the software he uses tends to crash in the middle of the night. Not sure what he's using, but I'll definitely send him this link. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I've been using Alarm Clock for the past couple of years now.
iRooster looks pretty much the same, except that you have to pay for it. ;)
Alarm Clock is free. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.