URGANT!!! Help with Front Row.. Really Getting to me!!

Reaction score
heyy.. im not new with my mac.. but im new with front row... ok.. so when i open front row it goes into full screen, and i like that but sometimes i run other applications so i want my front row to be in the small square.. where it has exit.. minimize and maximize.. i have done it before but i had no clue on how i did it???? AND IT IS REALLY MAKING ME MAD NOW!!!

So, i was wondering if any of you mac-forums users no how to make front row into the smaller version with the 3 dots.. and where you can use your mouse with it...

i have a macbook with intel-core duo 2.. (white 13" screen)

if any of you guys no how to do this.. please reply on the thread!!

THANKS A WHOLE LOT IN ADVANCED
SCRAPED!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
That's not front row you are thinking about, you are thinking about iTunes, and just click the little plus button in the top left of iTunes to get what you want.

OP
S
Reaction score
no im talking about front row.. i click command+ESC.. and it takes me to front row.. im the FULL screen... there is a way where you can make it smaller and watch it from there.. it is a certain button.. its not itunes im talking about its abot FRONT ROW

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I don't think you can resize front row.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Yeah what your asking isn't actually possible to my knowledge, try just using iTunes for now until someone figures it out, iTunes will do the same things for you that Front Row will.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
you cannot minimise front row, its like screensaver, purely for entertainment when you are not at your computer, or you are partying etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
yeah I'm not sure if maybe there was some kind of fault and happened by accident for you or what, but that isn't possible with front row. Hate to tell ya.

OP
S
Reaction score
ya... i think i was talking about the DVD PLAYER... because i put the dvd in... and it went straight to what i was talking about.. haha!! thanks alot guys

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
ya... i think i was talking about the DVD PLAYER... because i put the dvd in... and it went straight to what i was talking about.. haha!! thanks alot guys

can't help but smirk at that, was gonna write 'dvd player' starting from comment #3, but was lazy... here i am. 0-smirking-

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.