season

S

season

I know I knew this when I bought this computer, but now I don't know the processing speed or how to find out. It's a blue/white G3. I am having a satellite connection since we have moved to the sticks and they are asking me. I've looked in all the material that came with it. Would it be 350?? Help???

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If you are running OS X. Go to the top left corner (Apple). Under the menu select About This Mac from there click on More Info button. You should see it under the hardware option.

OP
S

season

rman said:
If you are running OS X. Go to the top left corner (Apple). Under the menu select About This Mac from there click on More Info button. You should see it under the hardware option.

THanks, but it's a 9.1. Not X.

OP
B

Badger

The blue/white G3 towers came in 300, 350, 400, and 450 mhz speeds so 350 sounds right. You can check your computer profile in Apple System Profiler. It's usually in the Apple menu. You can also get details at Low End Mac at: http://lowendmac.com/ppc/g3c.shtml.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.