Need help with Windows installing

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I have a few questions about Mac... First of all I perchased it today and have problems,I purchased it with already Windows installed,then I watched a guided tour and backed up y disk with time machine,then Windows deleted,after this I wanted to install it again using Boot Camp,for the first time it didnt want to format my disk becaurse it needs to be formated at Mac Os X (journaled),then I did it through Disk Utility.... Then it started to do it,but the strange errors were at the end,the point is that in the disk utility,when i try to extend volume of my disk,the computer is just FREEZES UP! Need help,step by step please....

Also I need some assistance with the apps,like modifying dock and mostly I would like apps like paint,and maybe some other images redactors and also firewalls,caurse on Windows i had AVAST,maybe something exist on MAC...
Appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.