Credit Card Size Print

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black, 2.2ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hard drive, To many apple stickers
I want to print a business card using photoshop but when i print its either a little dot in the corner of the paper or a full A4 size
How can I print in the size i want

Reaction score
First of all, make sure the image you are printing is the right size. Go to image>image size... and check that the document size is right in inches (or cm or mm or whatever you crazy brits use)

Once you know that's right, then go file>print. I have CS3 on Leopard, and you didn't specify what you have, but I think they all had similar type print screens. It should give a preview of the page with your image on it and somewhere in the print dialog should be a scale option. Make sure that's set to 100%.

If that didn't work, then maybe you could give a little more info about your image file or what you were changing before to try and get it to print.

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black, 2.2ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hard drive, To many apple stickers
i have set the image size to 54mm by 86mm and i'm using cs3 on leopard

Reaction score
Ok, when you go to file>print... you should get this dialog box. Make sure it says scale: 100% Then choose print and print again. That should do it.

20080430-fk6d753afpbqfed421dnm8kdgm.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.