• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Things that made me laugh and cry today

Reaction score
I thought i'd share the highlights of my day with you.
Firstly my stupid gf thought it would be a great idea to light a candle and place it just under my iBook. That massive black scorch mark really adds to the style. So i cried a little.
But i did perk up a little when visiting a uni open day, the lady on the social psych stall was talking behind a desk that had a laptop running a powerpoint show. But little did shew know that windows had done what it does best and crashed, 'windows has encountered a problem and will now shut down' kinda thing. Not very informative about the course but i enjoyed it. Shame i didn't have my camera.
Totally useless thread but i'm in the mood to share.
M

M

m1k

Hey,

Firstly my stupid gf thought it would be a great idea to light a candle and place it just under my iBook. That massive black scorch mark really adds to the style. So i cried a little.

Well, you never really see the bottom of your iBook I guess... That sucks though. Is she still your GF? ;)

But i did perk up a little when visiting a uni open day, the lady on the social psych stall was talking behind a desk that had a laptop running a powerpoint show. But little did shew know that windows had done what it does best and crashed, 'windows has encountered a problem and will now shut down' kinda thing. Not very informative about the course but i enjoyed it. Shame i didn't have my camera.

Hahaha! I've noticed I notice little things like that since I got my Mac... Windows crashes always perk up my day.

Anyways, sorry about your iBook man, that sucks.

Cheers,
m1k

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.