Dreamweaver Help.

OP
Lytheil
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Alu 13.3 Inch , 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo , 2.2gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM & Ipod Touch 16gb
hello there,

do you have this site defined AS a site in Dreamweaver (with a local and remote, ftp info, etc) on both machines or are you just opening and editing files with DW?

it also sounds as if one of your locations (probably your Mac with the DW CS3) doesnt have all of the php files that you page is calling for.

I'm guessing the site appears fine online though, correct? I took the liberty of creating a page on my site that used absolute links to your (http://www.skateline.com.my/) site, and it looks great

(also in your screenshot you posted, it looked like there was a duplicate </head> tag hanging there, but I didnt see that in your code - I'm assuming you fixed that?)

Sorry that I didnt see your questions earlier. Yes, I do all the editing on my computer and then upload it.

This would really be awesome if someone could help me. The only reason why I go back to my office is because I need to update the website. Normally I work from home.

I actually do have all the files both on my mac and office PC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 (Graphite)1.4GHz, Macbook Pro 15" 2.2Ghz.
Ignore this post, i answered an earlier question then, edited my mistake, sorry:Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.