Visual Basic on iWeb

Reaction score
Hi all

Is it possible to run a visual basic program on a mac or more specifically on my iweb designed website?

Tks

The squire

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
maybe through bootcamp/virtualization...

not sure about the mac way

OP
asquire
Reaction score
I have bootcamp successfully set up and vb.net runs perfectly on it. The problem is that leopard cannot communicate with bootcamp windows. So even though I have the file saved on the same computer, Leopard cannot access it for iweb.

Iweb is a great application. Windows virtual web developer is not. Even if I could find some way to post the link to the application and have the application run only on windows it would be huge help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
I have bootcamp successfully set up and vb.net runs perfectly on it. The problem is that leopard cannot communicate with bootcamp windows. So even though I have the file saved on the same computer, Leopard cannot access it for iweb.

Iweb is a great application. Windows virtual web developer is not. Even if I could find some way to post the link to the application and have the application run only on windows it would be huge help.

try virtualization, preferably VMware Fusion, it allows u to run windows on the mac, and drag files from the mac to windows, and it can even recognize boot camp partitions...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.