Playlists & Music Shuffle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
Wouldn't it be nice to shuffle tunes within a playlist? I can't seem to get this to work. Shuffle works with the entire library but not within a selected playlist.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I Was Actualy Wondering The Same Thing And Was Going To Post That? Is It Possible To Shuffle Within A Playlist?

M

m1k

Yeah, just push the shuffle button when a playlist is selected, and it will shuffle it. For example, click your 'The Beatles' playlist and push the shuffle button in the bottom left corner. Then click play and it will shuffle the playlist songs. I do it all the time, it should work for you guys...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
i don't think my iPOD has a suffle button in the bottom corner. its got the button in the middle, the circle touch thingy, menu, play/pause and the two arrows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
m1k was thinking of shuffling in iTunes. I am pretty sure that if you start playing in a playlist and then go to the shuffle mode in the iPod it should shuffle

CJ064 can you please change your avatar to something a little bit more appropriate

M

m1k

Ahh, sorry, I thought they meant iTunes...

If you turn on Shuffle By Song, it should work in each playlist...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.