MacBook Pro vs alienware m15x

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a good laptop specificly for editing,burning dvds(bluray hd),and music. im considering the 2 computer and waswondering if anyone had any suggestions on which route i should go(memory ,speed et) im planning on spending 2k for a good comp and i have a hdr fx1 camera i will be using with it,any feed back is great thanks!

Reaction score
That's easy enough, especially since you are on a Mac forum:

MacBook Pro + Final Cut Pro.

<><

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
yea....as i always say....alienware is kinda overrated ...not that people dont say that about macs too... besides...if you do editing...i think the softwares you use would decide which one you should get...if you are on mac you would probably use final cut....but if u have been using a oc so far maybe you have some other app you might want to use in which case you would have to go wth the alienware...btw...for burning blue ray you would need separate hardware...im pretty sure neither of these come with a blu-ray drive...& till now adding that isn't cheap...

Reaction score
Which video card would you buy with the m15x? This is how I made my decision between these two notebooks. If your going to get anything less than the 8800, I'd go with the Macbook Pro, as it will be able to do everything the m15x can and more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.