how do I burn a data/mp3 cd?

Reaction score
I cant seem to figure out how to put a Mp3 cd together, I just want to put about 250 songs on a one disc...

Also how do you resize pics so they are smaller for internet use?? thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.53Ghz, 4GB ram, 500gb hd -- Apple TV 160gb -- MacMini 1.83ghz
to resize pics, I use "Preview", then click on "Tools" and "Adjust Size"
you can also use more advanced applications (such as Photoshop), but "Preview" does a great job for resizing pictures.

To burn cd/dvd, I use Toast. I'm not aware of a build-in tool in OS X to to it, but Toast is great for all your cd/dvd burning needs.

OP
M
Reaction score
Preview in Iphoto? I cant find it, i must be retarded. Im guessing toast is a program i can download...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
You can burn mp3's with iTunes. it's under the burning preferences. Or you can create a Burn Folder by Right clicking (command click) on the desktop and then drag the files to it. Then select "Burn"

A good free image editor I use is Image Well.
http://xtralean.com/IWDownload.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.53Ghz, 4GB ram, 500gb hd -- Apple TV 160gb -- MacMini 1.83ghz
Preview is a stand-alone utility. When you open a picture, by default Preview opens the picture. If you "right-click" on a photo, you can open with Preview.

(If you can't find Preview, it is located in the Applications folder)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.