Need suggestions for choosing MacBook Pro

Reaction score
is new MacBook Pro really get hot!! need suggestions

Hi friends,
I am new to macbook pro and thinking to buy 2nd model, as a graphic designer it fits to me.
But i heard a lot from website and blog that it generates heat a lot and get hotter in bottom and top keyboard areas etc.

I really love macbook pro so i took my decisions to buy it. But i am really curious before buying it. But even some of my friends say its quite cool and they never saw this issue.

Can you please guide me.

Regards
vivek
www.i2fly.com
www.blog.i2fly.com
Bangalore, India

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
It can get a bit warm if you are using it intensively. The newer macbook pros do not get nearly as hot though. This is all easily resolved with a laptop cooler in your lap.

OP
T
Reaction score
Hi freinds,
I am a windows PC user and now thinking to buy a macbook pro 2nd model.
Tech spcf.
2.5GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
250GB hard drive1
Double-layer SuperDrive
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB

What's your suggestion? is macbook pro is really good in performance, design, usability and worth for this price!!! 2499$

Regards
vivek
www.i2fly.com
www.blog.i2fly.com
Bangalore, India

OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick reply.

What do you mean by "This is all easily resolved with a laptop cooler in your lap." is this mean an internal cooler within macbook pro?

Regards
vivek
i2fly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5ghz Penryn MBP, 4 Gb Ram, 512mb 8600M GT, 250gb HDD & Black 30gb iPod, Black 16gb iPhone 3G
the new MBP's dont get anywhere near as hot as the old ones, i just upgraded to the same model your lookign at.
I have no trouble with it sitting in my lap, the old one did become uncomfortable after a little while though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.