APExpress suddenly stopped working as WDS with Linksys

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
So my airport express, which has been extending the range of my Linksys network for probably a year and a half with NO problems, suddenly decided to stop working today. Has anyone else experienced this? I got it to work just joining the network so I can still use it with iTunes, but it no longer extends the network that way. No amount of settings changing could fix it. Maybe tomorrow I'll factory reset both devices and see if I can start from scratch.

The problem is that all of the instructions are for Tiger so they don't match up exactly to Leopard, and although I have the correct Linksys WRT54G router, there is no WDS settings section.

OP
MBasile
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
ok, ALMOST no amount of settings changing got it working. Whenever you say "ok, this is the LAST time I'm going to try the same thing tonight" it somehow works. Just wanted to stress me out a little bit I guess :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.