How to remove netbarrier???

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
this pesky little thing wont let me connect to limewire or chats,i removed every folder everything i saw but i must have missed something because the ed thing keeps popping up with that annoying noise and its driving me nuts!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
this pesky little thing wont let me connect to limewire or chats,i removed every folder everything i saw but i must have missed something because the ed thing keeps popping up with that annoying noise and its driving me nuts!!!

What is it for? Maybe it's there for a reason?

OP
M

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
its suppossed to be a firewall thing,but its not something that comes with the mac its something you download as a trial,i didnt like it because it wouldnt let me connect to limewire and when i hit the allow button it just kept buzzing back asking me wheter i wanted to deny or allow the connection,i could hit allow 50 times and 50 times it would buzz back in and the window wouldnt go away...it doesnt allow me to conect to limewire either even when i told it to,THATS why i want to get rid of it and i read elsewhere that all you have to do is remove the folders from your applicattions and it would uninstall but even after doing that the thing is still working,there must be something hidden but i searched all over the harddrive and couldnt find anything related to netbarrier

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.