How do I change the About:Blank page in Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I want to change the about:blank page for Safari.

Thing is, Opera has this awesome feature, "Speed Dial", which gives you 9 visual bookmarks when you create a new tab. I wanted to do the same thing, only manually. So if anyone has any idea where the blank page for Safari is, do let me know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I want to change the about:blank page for Safari.

Thing is, Opera has this awesome feature, "Speed Dial", which gives you 9 visual bookmarks when you create a new tab. I wanted to do the same thing, only manually. So if anyone has any idea where the blank page for Safari is, do let me know.

Nice! There is also a Speed Dial for Firefox.. Thanks!

Can you manually enter the info in the Safari Preferences for the Home Page.. Would that work?

OP
goobimama
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thing is you can't set a new tab to open up as your home page. It only works that way for new windows. New Tabs always open up in the about:Blank which I just can't seem to find anywhere. Once I get that baby I'm going to CSS the freak out of it.

OP
goobimama
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So no one then? I tried my best searching for this but just couldn't get it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.