Entourage Help

Reaction score
Sorry, this is my first post and I'm not even sure if I'm posting it in the right place, but our CEO's secretary just got an iMac with Entourage 2008, and we have it linked directly to our exchange server (which works very well BTW). The problem I have is, she has access to his email but she wants to view her calendar in addition to his calendar all in one view. Is this even possible??? Thanks for any response..

OP
C
Reaction score
yea I looked at those and they are talking about sharing your own calendar, not really acquiring someone else's calendar(BTW, he's using exchange). I can add someone else's calendar but it makes it's own calendar. I wanted to see if you could mesh the 2 together. Maybe have one side his and the other hers, or different colored appointments, etc.. It may not even be possible, I just thought since it's easy to do in Office 2007, this would be roughly the same process, but no luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I don't think it's possible without switching identity. However if you both sync to a single external calendar, that may be a solution.

OP
C
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible without switching identity. However if you both sync to a single external calendar, that may be a solution.

yea that's what I thought, no biggie though, she'll just have to learn the "mac" way. Oh one more thing to add if anyone else asks, I did try to create the calendar, then drag it to her existing calendar with no luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Yes, Entourage can only show one calendar per window.

You can open a second window (File > New Main Window) and show the second calendar in that...which is great if she has two monitors (or one really big one) but not so convenient on a smaller display.

It should be possible to overlay a delegate calendar using iCal by purchasing GroupCal. iChat's calendar display has much better support for multiple calendars than Entourage or even Outlook...but at present GroupCal does not support Mac OS X 10.5.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.