GTA San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GHz, 4GB Ram, Intel GMA X3100 Graphics, 250GB Hard Drive, Combo Drive
Ok every one i have just got GTA San Andreas for my MacBook and it starts up and gets ready to run then it just go's off :Shouting: Its gets just before the menu. then Nothing.
I have a MacBook Intel Core Duo 2, 2GHz, 4GB Ram, Intel X3100, 250GB Hard Drive.

Iv seen it running on MacBook's with less spec then mine so WHY WONT IT WORK lol Help Any One? :Grimmace:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I assume you're trying to run it using Boot camp and not one of the virtualization solutions?

I know GTA: SA runs fine on my Macbook with the intel GMA950 chip, so assuming you've installed all the usual upgrades, you're probably better off checking a GTA forum somewhere to see if they have any ideas...

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GHz, 4GB Ram, Intel GMA X3100 Graphics, 250GB Hard Drive, Combo Drive
No its a proper mac game its made for Mac not for Windows
and i think i am best looking for a GTA Forum i didnt really think at the time lol
was just in so much need to get the game running :D

but as for updates or anything i cant find any at all

But Thanks Any Way :D

Thank You

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
And where did you find this "proper" Mac version? Doing a google search brings up a ton of torrent links which are certainly not "proper" files. The only legal way to run it would be using the PC version and running it with a PC visualizer or bootcamp.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got it off ebay its in a proper case and everything

why have i been done? cos i did look to buy it in the shops and i couldnt find it i was just thinking i was a hard game to get.

SO can you get GTA on mac or not?

sorry for the random stuff just i never played games on mac before always used my PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
No, there is no GTA version for Mac. I'm not sure what you bought. GTA is only available on consoles and PCs.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well im lost then as i said its in a proper case and it looks really and as i said i installed it and its comes up in a my apps and it runs.

:S ill have a look now a PROPER look lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 ghz , ipod classic 80 gig and ipod nano 4 gig
i think you have been urm... rumbled? is it working now?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haha i think i have but yet it looks so REAL lol

as i said its got an installer and its in my apps and it runs but just gos off just before the menu screen but it dose not report any thing wrong so im lost but as you say there no word of any Mac version =S

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
As others have pointed out, there are only pirated hacked versions that will run natively under OS X.
Discussing pirated content is against forum rules, so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.