old iMac G3 help

Reaction score
Mac games

hey all can anyone help me my daughter has been givein a imac m5521 from her school as its closeing down can anyone tell me has it got builtin games if so how do i find them.? i know nothing about mac,s so any help you can give will be great
thax polo:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I seriously doubt a computer that was owned by a school for classroom use would have any games on it. You can try looking in the Applications folder, though in all honesty, any app can reside pretty much anywhere one chooses to put it.

OP
P
Reaction score
hi all like to say thanks for help last time i was here now i daughter was giveing an old imac os9.2 m5521 form her school as it is closing down im trying to upgrade it for her but i know nothing about imacs im a pc user myself can anyone give me some links where i can get updates for this dinosaur and what version of toast i need for it any help will be appreciated

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.