It's Herreeeee! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2 GHz Intel Core Duo Mac OS X 10.5.2
congratulations man! you're going to love it; treat it well, hahaha.

Reaction score
But I'm already liking the close the window, but not the program thing. At first, I thought it would be annoying, but I can close itune windows, and other windows of programs running and they can keep doing their thing while not cluttering screen or dock! :D

Try putting your dock on auto hide. You might like it better that way.

Reaction score
this is your first mac, right?

congrats! I remember when I got my MBP...don't you love that smell when you open the box haha? unfortunantly, mine has a small dent on the lid :( ... super depression. take care of it! you'll love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
yeah...you seemed to know a lot about macs before you even got your first one so im sure you'll get used to it pretty quick. It's a weird change but def a better one in the long run. much better. enjoy it man...and take a full day and dedicate yourself to it, i know i did haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
I even carried my MBA to work for the first few days. Now its in the apple store for service :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.