The Switch Is Complete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008- Mac Pro 2.8ghz-8 Core, 10Gig Ram, Nvidia 8800GT Card, 2x 500Gig HD, 2x Dell 2408 Screens
Well, I did it. I switched. I just placed my order for a Brand new Mac Pro, 2.8 ghz, 2gig ram, 500gbHardDrive Nvidia Geforce 88--GT 512mb graphics card with Final Cut Express pre-loaded. The order was placed @ 9:00pm tonight. I also purchased a Dell 2408WFP Flat Panel Monitor for the Mac.
I'm very Excitied:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
And you SHOULD be excited!!! THAT is a sweet machine. Congrats!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 14gb ram 24" LED Cd & 23" Cd
just you wait.....they won't be able to get you away from that thing for at least a couple days strait. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 7200 RPM 250 HD, 2 gig Ram, 2.4 Gig processor... IPHONE 3g
Yeah, you definitely should be excited. After like... 10 years of using windows and hating mac, I switched. Just got my new macbook pro today. I've had ZERO problems doing anything with it so far. The worst issues I've had thusfar is the no right clicker, but once you remember to just command click it's easy. Everything has worked awesome.

I hope you get it soon :) And then let us know how you like it.

Reaction score
Yeah, you definitely should be excited. After like... 10 years of using windows and hating mac, I switched. Just got my new macbook pro today. I've had ZERO problems doing anything with it so far. The worst issues I've had thusfar is the no right clicker, but once you remember to just command click it's easy. Everything has worked awesome.

I hope you get it soon :) And then let us know how you like it.

Don't forget you can go to System Preferences | Click Keyboard & Mouse | Choose the Trackpad Tab| and under Trackpad Gestures check the box beside "Tap trackpad using two fingers for secondary click"

This will allow you to right-click easier by using two fingers on the trackpad. Good luck <><

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, because I heart Macs and dislike PCs, but isn't it so much more exciting when you get a new Mac computer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Maybe it's just me, because I heart Macs and dislike PCs, but isn't it so much more exciting when you get a new Mac computer?

It really is, for a few reasons, one of 'em being the much more elegant packaging second being you don't have to dread getting it set up, installing drivers and what not, you turn it on, get the awesome intro video fill in a few quick forms and your set, no drivers to install, no internet to set up, no problems ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
congrats on the new purchase. now the hard part comes waiting for you new mac to show up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini Mac 2.0ghz w/ Superdrive. 2GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive w/ Leopard OS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3 inch, white, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB,250GB Serial ATA Drive
Welcome to my world. You will soon find your self being taunted by the estimated delivery screen. See my torture below.

Estimated Delivery Date 21 Apr 2008 (Subject to change)
Current Delivery Status In Transit to Customer - Shipment on Schedule 22 Apr 2008

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.