Got my new Mac 20"

Reaction score
Got my new mac 20" version and i have to say that never own at mac before and it just amazing not had it for 24 hours yet and have to say it has blown me away with how quite it is and how quick it is looks like i ave been missing out all these years got some catching up to do.

love the screen and the keyboard ( even that the @ is in the wrong place for me lol.)

all i got to do is get me mac apps working now

Reaction score
We just got ours last week and are loving it! The screensaver pictures are almost mesmerizing, lol. And, OMG, no sounds at all unless you have your speakers turned up...don't miss the loud and obnoxious noises our Windows PC made at all. Maybe it is because there is not a tower w/IMAC? Perhaps an IMAC w/tower would be a bit noticeably noisy because it has to run a fan to cool things off.

Enjoy your new toy! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Actually the imac will get noiser over time. I've had mine about 10 months. Was silent when I got it but now it's just a really dull hum. Noticable but only barely.

Congrats on the purchase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz 4Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD; 16Gb iPhone (white); Aluminium MacBook, 2.4Ghz, 4Gb, 500 Gb HDD
Got my new mac 20" version and i have to say that never own at mac before and it just amazing not had it for 24 hours yet and have to say it has blown me away with how quite it is and how quick it is looks like i ave been missing out all these years got some catching up to do.

love the screen and the keyboard ( even that the @ is in the wrong place for me lol.)

all i got to do is get me mac apps working now
Had mine for 5 months now and it just gets better and better. You're right, makes you frustrated that you didn't switch years ago!:D

OP
H
Reaction score
Had mine for 5 months now and it just gets better and better. You're right, makes you frustrated that you didn't switch years ago!:D

I could not agree with you more, I can not belive i wait for over 15 years to get a imac. A very good friend of mine put me in touch with the imac 20"

He told it will be differnet from windows vista and the way you go about things what i have found is it is lot easyier for example

I have a nokia e90 and with a pc i have to downlaod and install pc suite so i could download pictures etc but with the mac it just connect job done next!

I find the imac to be the best tool i have had for a long time it just works no messing about with drivers dll files and all the other rubbish windows use should have change along time ago. one problem i do have i still think like a PC user like switching the mac of when i can just put it to sleep ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.