I Love Hobbies

Reaction score
Two of my favorite hobbies are Mustangs and Photography. Only been taking photos seriously for a few months so C&C is always welcome.

More images can be found {HERE}

Jason
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
They're alright. I don't like the second one because the foreground takes up too much space and emphasis. The last one is makes me want to look more at the horizon than the car itself.

Those rims are pretty nice, turn them so they face the camera. That will give the car a little more style.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sounds like we have a lot in common! Nice vert and pics. Can you give some specs on the car?

OP
J
Reaction score
They're alright. I don't like the second one because the foreground takes up too much space and emphasis. The last one is makes me want to look more at the horizon than the car itself.

Those rims are pretty nice, turn them so they face the camera. That will give the car a little more style.

Thanks for taking the time to critique, comments are always welcome and I'm always looking for ways to improve.

fleurya said:
...Can you give some specs on the car?

To be honest still going through the car. I picked up Wednesday for a great price and the guy I picked it up from didn't have a clue and had only owned it 6 weeks. There's another story about that, that I will save for another post. HA!

As for the car '01 Cobra (40K miles), known mods so far are:
- BBK Intake
- 4 point strut tower brace (Looks to be Steeda)
- Welded in full length subframe (pretty wild design, still trying to figure out who's they are)
- Rear shock tower brace
- Shifter (Believed to be Pro 5.0)
- FR500 10.5" rear rims w/ 315's 8" front rims w/265's
- 4.10 gears
- Saleen wing
- Eibach Springs

Jason

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - Penryn 2.4ghz
4th one is definitely the best. The two shot with the graffiti walls in the back are too busy. The graffiti takes your eye off the car. 2nd shot has grass in the way of the car. Last shot has a bad background and the composition is wierd. Great ideas. Keep up the good work. Nice ride btw.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch macbook pro, 2.6ghz chip, 4gb ram
I have to agree I think the 4th one is the best because it just highlights the car the most, and I assume that is what you are trying to do, however composition wise I think it would have benefited from the car being closer to the camera, and with the car turned slightly more anti clockwise with the wheels turned slightly towards the same direction, and if you have any off camera flashes it would be great for highlighting details on the car, such a snoot or zoomed flash focusing on the two wheels in frame, and maybe one flash firing across at the side of the car facing the camera, giving a nice dramatic shadow on the opposing side.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Nice car - at first I expected to see photos of horses or the P51 Mustang

p51mustang4gj3.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.