Microsoft Word for Mac

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
hi,well the reason i make this post is because with the microsoft word i had on pc i could copy and paste the text and images in a webpage into a word document and id get the exact same thing in word,with the images and pictures and all,but with the word i have on the mac i can only paste the words but no pictures.

So i wanted to know if someone could shed more light into this,before going crazy looking for information everywhere just to find out that macword doesnt copy images,or wheter theres an update or something i should download,any help on the matter would be greatly appreciatted

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
you need to right click and click on paste special. from there you need to select picture on the right in the box then click ok. yea i know this is a long way but you might want to make a shortcut in word for this (i have no idea how to do this).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
You can drag and drop page's contents (including text and graphics) into TextEdit or Pages just fine.

You can also automatically open a new document in TextEdit with a web page's contents by selecting it and choosing Safari > Services > TextEdit > New window containing selection.

Word just won't accept the graphics.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Core Duo ! GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
You can. cmd+v is paste cmd+c is copy... but the easiest way is to simply drag the picture to where you want it.

OP
M

moi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 15 inch
whoa thats true!thats kinda cool,but to bad about the word thing,ill try what kkelly said later,im going to sleep now

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
pages is amazing...

and i frikkin love numbers..... haven't even looked at the other one yet, but I already think iWork is so much better than office!

my only complaint is the ridiculous names...lol

after using them you realize how one track most ms programs are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.