MacBook Parts Measurements

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
Hi, I'm designing a set of stickers for my Macbook, and in order to fit the sticker along with the Apple in the top case (is it the top case where the apple lit/light?) I want to know the measures of it. I know it's 13" across but does anyone knows or have any template in PSD with the correct measures so I can design my sticker? Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
maybe you can contact incase, or speck. im sure they have that exact stuff. not sure if they would be willing to share though. both companies design form fitting shells for the MB.

id be surprised if someone on here had that.

Reaction score
The top case is actual the keyboard and wrist wrest piece. The bottom case is...well, the bottom piece. The back of the monitor I just refer to as the lid, but I've never seen anyone use another special Mac term for it.

As far as a template goes, you could always do scan it if you have a scanner large enough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Mid-2007, 10.5.8) + MacBook Pro (Late-2008, 10.9) - See Signature
If your making stickers for the lid where the glowing Apple icon is, you could try the same dimensions as a GelaSkin, for the MacBook the actual size of the vinyl skin from GelaSkins.com is 12.4 x 8.5" (31.5 x 21.7 cm).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.