recommend a color laser printer

jah

Reaction score
what are you guys using, mac pc compatible?

i really need to replace my home printer
-it is a hardwire networked duplex color ink jet, it dosnt get alot of use and the ink dries up faster than it get used.

everyone wants a printer that:
-ethernet hard wire networked interface
-is duplex, can print on both sides on the paper automatically
-disposables are not near the total cost of the printer
-color laser maybe black/white
-has a scanner too with network interface
-mac + pc network compatable

i can get a discount at hp but liking the brother printers
thanks

Reaction score
Color Printer Reccomendation

You might want to coonsider the Xerox Phaser solid ink printers. They have many advatages over laser incluyding a lower cost per print, better print quality, lower maintenance cost, faster etc..

The new Xerox Phaser 8560DN has eveything you are looking for in terms of features.

By the way you might qualify to get one of these units for free if you print volume is over 500 pages monthly. Fre details take a look at the Free Color Printer program from FreePrinters.com. Color Printers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Avoid HP if at all possible, they still have not even fixed Leopard drivers for a great many of their printers, just visit their own forums to find many very unhappy users!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.