Ergonomic Mac Bluetooth Keyboard suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.4ghz Penryn Dual Core, 4GB RAM, 7200RPM 200GB Hard Drive
I've just moved from a PC over to a Macbook Pro. It's currently hooked up to my PC mouse and keyboard, and they're working ok, but it is weird using a PC keyboard on a MAC.

I saw the nice bluetooth keyboards apple has, but I am a big fan of the ergonomic keyboards. I use a Microsoft Natural 4000, and I wish there was a MAC equivalent.

The bluetooth capabilities would be awesome, so I wouldn't have to plug in so much USB cables.

Please give me your suggestions or any resources where I can find more information!

I searched already but couldn't find this specific ergonomic bluetooth subject.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I gave up finding a bluetooth setup that offered some ergonomics. I had some issues with the Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse combo the first time I installed their software. However after I installed an older USB wireless keyboard/mouse then the Wave worked fine. I have since purchased another Wave and its working just fine on my iMac at home. I use the same keyboard and mouse at work so its a breeze to get comfortable with.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.4ghz Penryn Dual Core, 4GB RAM, 7200RPM 200GB Hard Drive
I gave up finding a bluetooth setup that offered some ergonomics. I had some issues with the Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse combo the first time I installed their software. However after I installed an older USB wireless keyboard/mouse then the Wave worked fine. I have since purchased another Wave and its working just fine on my iMac at home. I use the same keyboard and mouse at work so its a breeze to get comfortable with.

Does your wave have all the mac keyboard buttons?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.