New 30 inch Apple Cinema displays on the way...

Reaction score
I was trying to order a new 30 inch Apple Cinema Display today when the reseller advised me not to put an order in as Apple were about to update their 30 inch ACD product line.

I've had a look on the next and can't see any confirmation of this. Anyone know what is going on?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
The cinema displays have had an update since 2006 I believe. I really hope something new comes out real soon. I could use a new 20".

Apple will not announce anything till the day of the update btw. Everything till then is just a rumor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
I would imagine that they would have to be updating them soon. Is there any big apple event coming up soon?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think Jobs already said they're going to be 100% LED on all monitors by the end of 2008, so that may be what the person was referring to. Now, that could be next month or December 31st, nobody knows. But chances are it'll be before the holiday shopping season, so probably another 6 months max. When it comes to Apple, nobody has a clue when new products will come out, not even the resellers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.