Missing E-mails in Entourage 2004

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a user who is using Entourage 2004 connected to a Microsoft Exchange 2007 server.

He alerted me the other day because he had not received some E-mail from a client and upon checking the logs I could see that the E-mail had arrived at his mailbox.

Upon further investigation I got him to login to his mailbox using Outlook Web Access (OWA) and using this tool he could see the missing E-mails. BUT these E-mails still did not show up in Entourage 2004.

He has received E-mails after this time and they show up in Entourage 2004 but there are just a few which do not show up.

There does not appear to be anything special about the "missing E-mails" which is why I don't understand why they are not showing up in Entourage.

Entourage is connecting to Exchange via Web DAV and was wondering if this was the problem and if anyone else has experienced this issue.

OP
D
Reaction score
As an update to this issue I have tried this with Entourage 2008 and the issue is worse as there is now a block of E-mail of a few days missing!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.