Problem syncing iPhone with Photo syncing turned on

Reaction score
I have been using my iPhone for quite some time with no problems. Because of a Leopard problem I had to do a complete reinstall of Leoopard and my data. I've had no problems using iTunes and iPhoto has worked fine. I am now syncing my iPhone again but the problem I have is that if I have Photo syncing my iPhone won't sync. It first tried to sync photos and then gives a box with the error message "The iPhone "iPhone" cannot by synced. The required file cannot be found." This only occurs if syncing photos is selected. If not it syncs fine. I don't believe anything is corrupt with my iPhotos since it works fine with the same pictures in there. Any idea what could be causing this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Are you sure that in iTunes you have the correct iPhoto location selected? Maybe in the reinstall your location or name of the file got changed?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.