Anyone with experience buying a refurbished iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4 GHz iMac w/ 4GB RAM & 320GB HD
I'm looking to buy a new desktop and I'm thinking of purchasing a refurbished iMac. Has anyone ever had a problem with a refurbished iMac? I'm wondering I should just go head and save up the extra money and buy a brand new one...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I just bought a refurbished black macbook and it looks brand new and has a one year warranty. I saved 500 by buying refurbished so I am going to buy refurbished next time I need anything.

OP
TomyDingo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4 GHz iMac w/ 4GB RAM & 320GB HD
I just bought a refurbished black macbook and it looks brand new and has a one year warranty. I saved 500 by buying refurbished so I am going to buy refurbished next time I need anything.

One of my friends bought a refurb iPhone and hasn't had any problems. Also, I was thinking with the money I save, I can put that towards upgrading the ram.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I got my refurb iMac almost 6 weeks ago, only problem was the mouse, rest of it looked and works just like new. I'd buy a refurb again without a doubt.

Reaction score
I just purchased a refurbished 20" imac and macbook.. No problems so far and glad I made the purchase..Plus it still comes with a 1 year warranty..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
I purchased refurb equipment, and never regretted it.

Reaction score
Refurb

I have bought both my iMac 24 inch and my wife's macbook, my mother-in-law's Mini and my airport extreme from the refurbed site... I wouldn't pay full price ever again... For some reason, I continue to look at the refurbed site all the time thinking I might buy another! You can't beat it. It's got the same exact warranty as a new Mac and you can still get the applecare for it. If you're a student, go to the student store and then go to the refurbed site and you'll see the Applecare warranty price has dropped as well. Have no fear my friend.. you'll make a great decision there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.