iPhone in Canada?

Reaction score
What does it take to get one in Canada? Can I order right off the US apple site and they will ship to Canada? Can I just put a sim card from rogers and Im good to go?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The iPhone is not available to Canadian residents at this time.
You cannot order one on another country store site and have it shipped to Canada. Canadians will just have to be patient until it is released in their country.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
You could of course go on strike; You as in Canada. And demand "more money! And iPhones" ;) Haha... South Park reference... funny funny funny. Oh boy. Sleep is required.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ah im getting tired of waiting for apple to release things to us canadiens! I wonder when they will?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/4grm/200ghd/256mvideo
there's lots of places in canada to get an iphone....if you are around the Toronto Area...Pacific Mall has lots.....or if you have a relative in the u.s. you can also get one or drive down to the states....it's not illegal to have one, just not available for sale in canada

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
You could of course go on strike; You as in Canada. And demand "more money! And iPhones" ;) Haha... South Park reference... funny funny funny. Oh boy. Sleep is required.

Now hey there buddy, Canadians are way too apathetic to go on strike. Maybe right a letter, but never on strike it might offend someone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Now hey there buddy, Canadians are way too apathetic to go on strike. Maybe right a letter, but never on strike it might offend someone.

He's not your buddy, guy!

(had to do it :) )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
He's not your buddy, guy!

(had to do it :) )

everyone has to be a comedian :D

And I have to eat my words cause I said that the iphone would never come to canada. But the cost and the data cost are the real questions. I currently pay 170 for a BB with data 350 min and a basic phone with 200 minutes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
I'm not your guy, friend!

I'm not your friend, buddeh!

I'm not your buddeh, guy!

I'm not your guy, friend!

*bickering goes on*

I'm Stephen Abootman, president of the WGA. The World Canadian Bureau. I want more monneh.

I was part of the strike, and I quite enjoyed sending Abootman adrift! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.