AirPort Express Password?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
EDIT: Crap... I am blind. I missed one of the tabs on apple.com (Security, under features. Slap myself in the face) Please delete. Ugh...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
umm so you still dont own a mac huh

I say that coz i dont see it in your profile :p

OP
ogacon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Correct sir. Less than 7 days though! Tuesday. Ahhhh! I just want to be ready and a Mac expert by the time I get it! ;) haha.. ya right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
Correct sir. Less than 7 days though! Tuesday. Ahhhh! I just want to be ready and a Mac expert by the time I get it! ;) haha.. ya right.

man you amaze me.

OP
ogacon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
:Confused: Is that a bad thing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nah man. I am just amazed at your preparation. What are you getting btw? MBP?

Dont get the MBA yet. I am sufferin

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
nah man. I am just amazed at your preparation. What are you getting btw? MBP?

Dont get the MBA yet. I am sufferin

Why are you "Sufferin" with your MBA? Not enough Ports? Lack of DVD drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Why are you "Sufferin" with your MBA? Not enough Ports? Lack of DVD drive?

I am suffering coz i cant watch a full movie on hulu without rebooting. Thanks to hulu..it restarts the movie from where it was last stopped.

I am suffering coz it gets so hot that even typing gets pretty uncomfortable.

I am suffering coz it hangs on me every time i have these 4 applications open for 45mins or so. (Itunes+Firefox+iMovie+Mail)

I am suffering coz i could never get my work done in one sitting. Had to do a hard reboot coz the notebook becomes unresponsive. And in frustration i just walk around the house and eventually end up chit chatting with roomies and ultimately interrupt my work rhythm.

I havent mentioned this anywhere in this forum or any other discussion board for that matter coz i have seen a few threads in apple boards which talks abt these issues ppl are having and there seem to be no resolution for these problems yet and I am working with an apple care rep to sort my problem out. They wanted to do a OS reinstall and if that doesnt fix the issue, they will replace me with a another MBA.

And yes i keep my MBA on a flat surface. Wooden table and sometimes on the glass coffee table.

I dont really care about how hot it gets as long as i dont lose productivity.

other than these probs I love my experience with MBA, i guess i have one of those bad apples.

Btw I know what you are up to :d

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Take it to Apple. That is not normal.

I am up to nothing. Just wondering what issues you were having.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am already working with the Genius bar at the local apple store. If necessary I will even take it to Apple's HQ in cupertino. Not too far from where I live.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.