Problem playing videos from digital camera....please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Ok so today i went to make a youtube video with my digital camera, and when i was done, i checked it using my digital camera's lcd and it was fine. After i transfered it to my vista laptop to edit with windows movie maker, i tried to just play the video to check it again and my Windows Media Player will not play the file. I dont understand this because was working just a couple days ago and playing them fine, and movie maker wont let me publish the movie. WMP tells me that it encountered a problem while playing file. I did system restore and everything and can not get it to work. Does anyone have any clue what could have happened?? .... yet another reason to hate windows....

OP
iApple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Well it just started working out of the blue...No idea what happened.... stupid, stupid vista....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.