How to you manage mail on your phone?

Reaction score
I really struggle with finding the best way to manage e-mail on my phone. I don't always feel like writing the reply to emails on my phone and so I want to do it later. Unfortunately there is no "flag" feature on the iPhone. From what I can tell, that leaves two options:

1) Mark the messages as unread - One of my least favorite things. The mail is not unread and then I can't tell when I actually have new messages.

2) Move the e-mails into folders - I suspect this is how most people do it. Not a horrible method, but still a bit of a hassle.

What does everyone do to manage their e-mail on their iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
if i have read them and they dont need an immediate reply it gets deleted and i will answer it upon getting back to my computer. if it needs and immediate reply i do so and move it to a different folder.

OP
M
Reaction score
if i have read them and they dont need an immediate reply it gets deleted and i will answer it upon getting back to my computer. if it needs and immediate reply i do so and move it to a different folder.

So it's kind of an Inbox Zero approach? You move the ones you replied to and leave the ones you didn't and that's how you tell what you have replied to? Not bad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.