Looking for a good keyboard protector for MBP

Reaction score
I have a MBP which just suffered from a liquid spill. It was just a few drops off coffee but it was enough to short out my keyboard which I just had repaired at the Apple Store. They suggested a keyboard protector and showed me some of the ones that they have but I'm looking for suggestions on here. I want something obviously that protects the keyboard but since I'm a fast typing I don't want something that will affect the feel of typing much. Is there such a product that will give me both of the above? I know this may never happen again but after the bill I just had I want to avoid it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - 15.4" 1680x1050 Antiglare - 2.7Ghz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB 7200RPM HDD
Check out iSkin's Pro touch. They have some pretty good ones and they feel nice (to me at least). I like the black one. Don't buy them from apple or anything though, you can get them cheap from ebay. Make sure you're getting the right one for your keyboard layout however. The Penryn MBP have a new layout that might not match every protouch keyboard protector. Good luck!

Trent out

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.