Apple Bluetooth Mighty Mouse Problem

Reaction score
I got a quick question. Lately my mouse seems to be slow as far as tracking is concerned. About once or twice a day the mouse will seem to half way lose its connection. The mouse is only about 3 ft. from my computer so distance is not the issue.

The batteries are brand new. Anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I can stop this from happening?

Thanks! <><

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Have a look at this link on cleaning your MM. I use a skin cover over mine to keep it clean and wipe its bottom (sounds sexy?) from time to time. By the way where does the MM come from? Here all our Apple gear seems to be made or assembled in Malaysia:-

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302417

OP
youthpastor
Reaction score
I'll give the cleaning a try. Mine is assembly in Malaysia too. And I live in Georgia (United Stated)

OP
youthpastor
Reaction score
I gave the cleaning a try, but it really was not to dirty. I've only had the MM for about a month or so now. Any other thoughts as to what could be causing the problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
I take a q-tip and quickly and gently clean the eye, I notice i get better accuracy when I do this, besides just regular cleaning...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
It sounds more like trouble with the surface you are using your mouse on

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Hey Kilted 1 well done on member of the month!

Gotta tell you however my Lancashire Granny who raised me said 'Never ever trust a man in a dress'.

Mind you she believed the last good politician was the Roman Emperor Hadrian who built the wall to keep the Picts and Scots out - didn't work however!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.