internet explorer 5 for os 9.2.1

M

MrPencil

As some of you know i purchased my mac used, and to say the least the last owner of this computer visited some weird websites. sometimes when i type the name of a web address i want to go to the previous owners visited websites list. i know how to clear history , cache, and cookies, but not the address autocomplete. I find that the autofill option can be helpful if you visit the same websites frequently. Does someone know how to clear the adress autocomplete? Thanks. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
MrPencil said:
As some of you know i purchased my mac used, and to say the least the last owner of this computer visited some weird websites. sometimes when i type the name of a web address i want to go to the previous owners visited websites list. i know how to clear history , cache, and cookies, but not the address autocomplete. I find that the autofill option can be helpful if you visit the same websites frequently. Does someone know how to clear the adress autocomplete? Thanks. :black:

I'm not sure if you're using the newest version of IE, but you can always just put the entire IE folder in the trash, empty it, then download and install a fresh copy of 5.1.7 from the M$ website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.