Problem with wireless keyboard after firmware upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
Have any of you guys had any problems with your wireless aluminum keyboard since the keyboard firmware upgrade? It said it fixes problems (I didn't have any problems with mine before the upgrade), now it stops functioning every now and then. I turn it off and back on and it works again, but it's annoying. Anybody else having this problem?

Reaction score
also having wireless keyboard and mouse problems

I am also experiencing similar problems. Both my keyboard and my mouse will randomly lock. Turning them off and then on only works some of the time, as does rebooting. I have tried re-loading the bluetooth disc, but that has not fixed it. This happens with fresh batteries, and with both devices within 1 ft. of the receiver. Any advice is appreciated -- about to give up and go back to being wired.

Reaction score
I was having those problems before the update, but the update seems to have fixed my problems.

Reaction score
umm i'm having an entirely different problem my computer keeps trying to load a wireless mouse and key board at start up and it wont let me use my built in one

I have a macbook pro 17 inch and am running OS 10.4.11
i just installed some firmware updates like 3 days ago i dont remember if it started then but now i cant do anything unless i plug in a mouse and a key board although i have gotten it to work randomly if i crash my computer on purpose and pull the battery

Reaction score
problem with wireless keyboard after firmware upgrade

I run OS X 10.5 in my mac book.
Once updated the wireless keyboard it did not switch on again.
I sent it to to the technicians and I received a Brand new keyboard, updated again when asked and surprise it happens again and again a new keyboard from Apple, the third time did not upgrade and it looks it works OK.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.