bugs of 10.5.2

Reaction score
hey there.
few bugs that i found are the following.

ctrl + click on a file on the desktop, choose more, and send the file on a mobile phone with bluetooth, cause finder to crash every time.

when disconnecting the macbook from external monitor, new icons that added on desktop such as mounted discs etc are missing and force quit finder is needed.

Logic pro 8 is very slow since the 10.5.2 update.

If anyone found a solution for those bugs please reply

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
hey there.
few bugs that i found are the following.

Okay, let's play reproduce the bug!

ctrl + click on a file on the desktop, choose more, and send the file on a mobile phone with bluetooth, cause finder to crash every time.

Hmm, works fine with my gf's K600i.

when disconnecting the macbook from external monitor, new icons that added on desktop such as mounted discs etc are missing and force quit finder is needed.

Another no I'm afraid: I mounted the Wingnuts disk image and a DVD, then unplugged my external monitor and the icons showed up fine on my macbook's internal screen. The Finder was also fine. I have seen the bug you're describing on my work macbook before though, I just don't think the cause is as clear cut.

Logic pro 8 is very slow since the 10.5.2 update.
Don't have logic, sorry!
If anyone found a solution for those bugs please reply

You tried the usual? Repair permissions? If not, try the 10.5.2 combo update, or an archive and reinstall.

OP
L
Reaction score
yeap i tried that. anyway am not looking for a solution for those problems.
i just want to mention it to see if there others as well
tnx for the reply

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.