HELP! i need a free program to rip songs from my iPhone to my Mac

Reaction score
I've read all the forums and tried all the programs, Lenogo iPhone to Mac Transfer is the only one i've found....but for some reason the money grubbing TWINKLE TOES charge 30bucks for what should be a free program. Not just any ipod ripping program will work either because the iphone/ipod touch OS is OS X, not the simple ipod OS. So if anyone knows of a free iphone/ipod touch ripping program for Mac, then please please let me know :D. At the moment i am very discouraged and frankly I'M PRANCING IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR WINKING AT MYSELF that someone with the ability to create a free program like this hasn't yet, and that the MUSCLE BOYS over at Lenogo iPhone to Mac Transfer charge so much. Ok, my GF is asking me to stop USING THE MIRROR, so please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Angry much?

Check out a program called Senuti. Be sure to download the latest beta as that's the one which works with the iPhone and iPod touch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" (early 2008, pre-unibody), 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM.
Question: Is there a degradation in quality when you use Senuti, or does it truely get around the restriction of transferring music files from iPod to computer, i.e. a true rip?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
its a true rip, no loss in quality

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Check out Ephpod or PodPlayer

Reaction score
using senuti...it won't transfer playcount/ratings

Hello,
It sounded like the latest version of senuti would transfer the playcount, ratings, playlists...I have tried it various time in various options but it still will not transfer playcount and ratings (yes on the playlists though).
am I don't something wrong, or is this the way it goes?
thanks,
M

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Ya i happily paid the 24.99 for touchcopy. It worked perfectly. I would say well worth the price.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.