Bootcamp errors

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 (Graphite)1.4GHz, Macbook Pro 15" 2.2Ghz.
Hi,

I erroneously installed xpsp1 onto a successful partition before getting an updated disk of XPsp2. When booting from this to install it i got a warning about installing multiple OSs on the same drive so i rebooted into Mac and removed the partition to start again.

Now when i run Bootcamp i get an error that recommends i repair with Disk Utility. Sure enough Disk Utility finds a problem and corrects it, but still Bootcamp gives the same message. I've been through the motions about four times now and last time Disk Utility didn't even find an error. Any ideas other than wiping 10.5.2 and starting again?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 (Graphite)1.4GHz, Macbook Pro 15" 2.2Ghz.
<bump>

So, i guess i'm the only one that has managed to find an error in running bootcamp, i see other threads here in the forum that are further through the process, but can't see anyone that's got an error before partition.

All for XP, oh the irony, ten years of problem free Mac use and things only start going wrong when i'm trying to use windoze.:Grimmace:

meh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.